RIP (Raster Image Processor) is a significant component of printing industry. RIP is a hardware or hardware/software combination. It functions in reformatting the graphic source files to format that can be printed and is done by creating a raster image of the target file. RIP makes use of image scaling algorithms to resize the input image which can be in form of a page description or bitmaps of a resolution different than the output device.
Below please check our Applications list using RIP Software:
- Xitron’s Navigator Harlequin RIP
- ERGOSOFT 16
- Serendipity Megarip
- FilmMaker 10
- PowerRIP Screen Print
- Colograte Professional RIP
- Wasatch SoftRIP
01. Xitron’s Navigator Harlequin RIP
More info www.xitron.com
Xitron’s Navigator Harlequin RIP is a best implementation of Global Graphic’s Harlequin RIP techniology, providing prepress environments with swift, foreseeable and well-grounded elucidation of PostScript, PDF, and EPS format files. Navigator is most trusted name in RIP architecture as it has over 35000 installations worldwide.
Navigator Workflow adds cross-platform functionality and user control from both Mac and any PC workstation on the network.
- Low cost of Ownership
- PDF 2.0 compatibility
- Intelligent Job Tracking and search
- Network-Wide Access
- Output to Hundred Devices
- Interpretive Accuracy
02. ERGOSOFT 16
The Ergosoft 16 RIP Software is a more complete production and workflow suite, with an emphasis on making the job of the RIP operator more efficient. It has improved user interface, enhanced production and workflow. It has Cost Manager for cost calculations and can generate production cost reports. It has better print and cut workspace. Ergosoft 16 has new Print Queue design for flexible job data display.
More info www.serendipity-software.com.au
Megarip is a versatile software RIP and color management system built for photographers, designers and print professionals who need high quality prints from desktop to grand format inkjet printers.
- True 16-bit processing (enhances color fidelity and consistency of printed images)
- Understanding of wide range of file formats like TIFF, JPEG, PNG, PDF, etc.
- Automatic Nesting
- Screen Printing (Megarip can function as an affordable inkjet computer-to-plate (CTP) System.
- Use of intelligent ink limiting to achieve optimal color densities while consuming least amount of ink.
- Supports unlimited number of local or network clients at no additional costs.
More info www.caldera.com
Caldera is a suite of software and provides production-oriented print and Print-and-Cut workflow programs provide color management, imaging, and processing solutions for large and grand-format peripherals.
- QuickConfig feature increases job submission speed.
- Adobe PDF Print Engine for reliable and scalable PDF printing.
- Doubled -Sided Printing (allow to rotate, mirror and/or align the images independently to create the missing side).
- Nesting Content View.
- Support for macOS 11.0, Big Sur and Debian 10.2
05. FilmMaker 10
More info www.cadlink.com
FilmMaker 10 RIP software provides a professional ink-jet screen print film production toolset. Its combination of precision screening, optimum density levels, ease of use, as well as a visual job management interface streamline your production workflow, resulting in time and cost savings while creating top quality screen print film on most widely used inkjet printers.
More info www.solutionsforscreenprinters.com
AccuRIP is next step in the evolution of the Screen Print industry’s best RIP software. It has driver-based printing.
- Enhanced Accuracy.
- Auto Maintenance.
- Improved File Processing.
- Ethernet and USB ready.
- Auto Schedule unattended maintenance.
- Built-in Nozzle Check and head Cleaning Feature.
07. PowerRIP ScreenPrint
More info www.iproofsystems.com
PowerRIP ScreenPrint allows dense film positives on an inkjet printer with halftone dots or stochastic index color. PowerRIP ScreenPrint works for the PC with windows7 32/64-bit, Windows Vista 32/64-bit and Windows XP/2000/2003. It also works for Mac with OSX 10.2 and above.
08. Colorgate Professional RIP
More info www.colorgate.com
This is made for high performance color management and SPOT color matching, at the highest accuracy to ensure precise color and printing quality for customers. Colorgate professional RIP provides advanced color management and screening.
- Supports PDF file with spot colors and color libraries.
- Support for different image file types.
- Advanced profiling and linearization tools.
- Supports both 1-bit and 8-bit workflows.
- Dedicated driver per system.
09. Wasatch SoftRIP
More info www.wasatch.com
Wasatch SoftRIP is advanced RIP software made easy with simple setup, intuitive workflow, and powerful print controls. SoftRIP saves time and money while producing excellent quality color.
RIP software is responsible for changing computer vector files to a bitmap or a raster image by translating them. The rater image consists of dot matrix and Is understood by the printer and can be printed. RIP software correlate with the printer and provides it the processed data for final input.
The above software allows the handling of multiple types of files and help in faster printing because of its efficiency to process giant files. It also allows the user to do multiple jobs and to perform several other features like scaling or rotating the image. RIP software improves the color reproduction. It is applicable in process of poster making and creating images and also aid in making accurate and less laborious production of large artistic products.