Self adhesive laminate roll film
Self adhesive laminate roll film is perfect for label printing as it comes out fully coated and has a beautiful matte finish. When using the film to print on just one sheet of laminate it is referred to as laminate one sheet printing.
Self adhesive laminate provides more stability and excellent clarity which means your print quality will be far better than the laminate from the big box stores.
Features and Applications
- Excellent acid, chemical, oil and scuff resistance.
- Industry standard for general purpose label protection.
- Film – 0.75 mil Clear Biaxially Oriented Polypropylene (BOPP)
- Adhesive – 0.3 mil High Grade Clear Emulsion Acrylic
- Total Construction – 1.05 mil +/- 10%
Typical Technical Values
Value: Film Elongation at Break – 160% MD / 60% TD
Test Method: ASTM D882;
Adhesion to Steel: 13 oz/in 30 min conditioning, 16 oz/in 24 hr conditioning
Test Method: 180˚ peel at 12 in/min, 180˚ peel at 12 in/min, ASTM D3330/D3330M-04;
Unwind Adhesion: 12 oz/in 30 min conditioning
Test Method: 180˚ peel at 12 in/min, ASTM D3811/D3811M-96;
Coefficient of Friction: 0.45 (film to film)
Test Method: ASTM D 1894;
Service Temperature Range: 0˚F to 180˚F
Application Temperature: 32˚F to 150˚F
Roll Length +/- 5%;
Roll Width +/- 0.0625 in (1/16th in);
Storage and Handling
- Two years when stored at 70˚F and 50% relative humidity.
- Rolls must be transported and stored on protected surfaces.
- Use caution when placing or removing roll from mandrel.
RoHS, RoHS2, REACH, TSCA, Toy Safety Standard ASTM F963,
CEPA, CONEG, FDA 21CFR175.105, 21CFR177.1520(c) (1.1) & (3.1).
California Proposition 65