Labelmate RRS-8-12 Key Features and Benefits
- 8″ wide Splicing Table accepts all label widths from 0.5′ to 8″.
- Pre-set 6-digit Counter stops system when desired count is reached.
- Fully Bi-Directional operation controlled from a single Control Panel.
- Dual Label Sensors for left-to-right or right-to-left Counter operation.
- Speed up to 240-ips (6096-mm/s) for fast label handling.
- Premium quality 3” “Quick-Chuck” Core Chucks for maximum convenience and efficiency.
- Outer Label Flanges included to guide outer edge of Label Roll. (not shown in photo).
- Convenient Splicing Tape Roll Holder right on the Splicing Table.
- Extra Roll Holder in case “Alert Labels” are used to alert users that the labels are about to change.
- Universal worldwide Power Supply is UL, CUL, & CE rated / certified for 100-240V 50-60Hz operation.
- Under and over Label Rollers with Guide Rings insure smooth label transport over the Splicing Platen.
- Stainless Steel Splicing Platen has precision Knife Grooves milled at 80º and 90º to Label Path.
- Full-width drop-down Clamping Bars hold Labels on Platen during the splicing operation.
- This product is backed by LABELMATE USA’s full 3-Year Parts and Labor Limited Warranty.
|MAXIMUM ROLL DIAMETER||LABEL WIDTH||LABEL SPLICING PACKAGES||MODEL|
|12″ (304-mm)||0.5″ to 8″ (12.7 to 203-mm)||
RRS-8 Splicing Table
|16″ (406-mm)||0.5″ to 8″ (12.7 to 203-mm)||The RRS-8-16 is identical to the RRS-8-12 except that the
Unwinders/ Rewinders have a 16” Roll Diameter capacity.
Click here to download Labelmate RRS-8-12 Label Splicing Packagespecification