- Convenient And Flexible Use
- Cutout stickers and labels on virtually any substrate.
- Using registration marks, GR30 Digital knife die-cutter is able to digitally die cut any file.
- Compact size and extremely quiet cutting allow it to be used in any environment.
- Saving money by switching from precut label material to die cutting after printing.
- Easily Upgrade Your Business
- GR30 Digital knife die-cutter is compatible with any roll printer. And its incredibly user friendly software makes loading your image and creating a cutline extremely fast and simple.
- Perfect For Short-run Label Production
- Featuring inline cutting and matrix removal, VR30 is the perfect choice for short run label production.
Max. applicable media width: 340mm
Max. Cutting Width: 300mm
Max. paper feeding size: 120mm
Max. Cutting Straight-line Speed: 960mm/s
Max. Cutting Curve-line Speed: 600mm/s
Max. Down Force: 750g (3g/step)
Repeating Precision: <0.082mm
Compatible Software: Label Studio
Support file format: HPGL commands
Packing size: 114x70x80cm(0.64cbm)
Automatic control cutting:
Register marks which created by LabelStudio will be automatically scanned and the labels are plotted with high precision.
Roll to roll mode
The film to be plotted is fed from a roll and also made available on a roll for further processing.
The device has a USB interface, it’s easy to transfer the file from PC to cutter to achieve directly cutting without data missing.
Automatic matrix removal system continuously weeds label waste for a clean, professional finish.
The device can be controlled by 64bit operating systems.
Able to cut blank and colour labels
VR30 is perfect for die-cut colorful labels, it also can precut labels before printing.