Support for virtually all widely used OKI printers available today.
Including entry-level, professional level Pro-Series printers as well as label printers. Cadlink Digital Factory v10 OKI Edition RIP software provides an unmatched pre-production and print workflow feature set alongside complete color management tools that include industry leading, automated white toner handling.
Pre-configured, variable “No Ink” production queues included for fabric printing.
Makes better, softer “feel” of graphics on the garment. Improves color fastness without an impact on quality of the printed image. Also provides exceptional print cost savings with optimized toner usage Optimized screening. Precision printing provides the sharpest image details factory-created color profiles included for an assortment of transfer media and substrates. Print vivid colors on a variety of substrates both textile and non-textile.
Variable “no ink” patterns available to maximize graphics quality and toner savings.
INCREASE PRODUCTION EFFICIENCY, DECREASE CHANCE OF PRODUCTION ERRORS
Digital Factory OKI Edition includes automated, preset queues.
Other products require that each and every job be setup and configured separately which increases production set up time and also leads to potential errors that waste time and materials. Pre-set queues ensure that proper settings are maintained for all jobs.
INTERACTIVE GRAPHIC LAYOUT TOOLS
Scale, position designs on print area directly within the RIP. Not available in many other color management RIP software or driverbased printing solutions.
MULTI LANGUAGE SUPPORT
All major languages supported
MORE TRANSFER MEDIA OPTIONS
Don’t be tied into limited transfer paper selections. Color profiles for most widelyused transfer papers including (Forever™, Shockline, CL TrimFree™, and many others possible)
GENERAL RIP FEATURES
- Windows™ 10, 8 and 7 support (32 & 64 bit)
- Optimized RIP processing speeds
- Start to finish .pdf workflow support
- Send jobs directly to queues from design applications (PhotoShop™, Corel™, Illustrator™)
- RIP once, print many
- Preset color profiles for white, black, and colored fabrics and other substrates
- Templates support for exact positioning of graphics
- “KnockMeBlackOut” , black and grey color removal
- “KnockMeColorOut”, white and other color removal
- Transparency Opacity
- Send job with underbase directly from design applications
- Automatic trapping in queues
- High Speed printmodes with no quality reduction
- Multiple brands of transfer media supported (incl. Forever™, CL TrimFree™)
- NEW | Lightning fast 64-bit architecture
- NEW | Optimized multiple job processing (RIP threading)
- NEW | Simplified navigation; Easy queue menu tabs, page view and job properties
- NEW | Grid option in job preview window
- NEW | Instant access to job information using “mouse-over image”
- NEW | Automated TCPIP port search for easier network printing setup
- NEW | Quick job reprints with save job backup (.jbk file) option
- NEW | Export queues and printer packages
- NEW | Worldwide language support using Unicode
- NEW | 4K Display Support