Colordyne 1800 C
The design is compact, so no large space required, and the total weight is only 34 kilograms. This model has optional unwind and rewind attachments. It also includes a 7-inch touch screen display to make the set up easier and be monitored during production. The screen displays different printer functions such as printer status, ink levels, job status and more. Roll-to-roll, roll-to-cut or fan fold can also be determined using the screen settings.
A data storage and a detailed job costing software are also available. RIP and color are managed using Xitron® Navigator RIP (Harlequin) Software and Xitron® Variegator for variable data. Printheads for each color (CMYKK) are powered by the Memjet ® technology contained in 5 cartridges with 250 mL of aqueous based dye each. Cartridges are easy to replace, and mid-job head maintenance can be executed without breaking the web.
Versatile, efficient and cost-effective on-demand print solution for labels and tags.
On-demand primary and secondary labelling with integrated variable data and AIDC applications have never been easier. Colordyne’s digital printing platforms offer fast, high-quality and scalable solutions to reduce costs and eliminate pre-printed label inventories.
The 1800 Series C offers enhanced versatility and performance with its flat, unobstructed printing path and on-press user interface. Brand owners, private label manufacturers and print providers can produce the exact quantity of high-resolution process color labels and tags the job calls for, large or small.
The 1800 Series C can be easily set up and monitored during production from its 7-inch touch screen display with frequently used printer functions. Monitor printer status, ink levels, job status and more. Plus set application formats on screen, including: roll-to-roll, rollto-cut and fan fold; making for quick set-up and changeover between jobs.
VARIABLE DATA, SIMPLIFIED
Seamlessly merge designs and layouts with text, images, barcodes and database information to handle the needs of security packaging, tracking, personalization and micro-segmentation.
Colordyne 1800 C – Full Color Product Label Printer Specifications
- Premium print speed: 30 ft/min (9 m/min)
- Premium resolution: 1600 x 1600 dpi
- Normal print speed: 60 ft/min (18 m/min)
- Normal resolution: 1600 x 800 dpi
- Max print width: 8.5” (216 mm)
- Color: CMYKK
- Ink supply: Five 250 mL ink cartridges
- Ink chemistry: Memjet® aqueous-based dye
- Media width: 2” to 9” (51 mm to 229 mm)
- Media caliper: .004” to .012” (.1 mm to .3 mm)
- Media type: Aqueous inkjet compatible roll or fanfold
- Media sensing: Transmissive (label gap sensor);Reflective (black mark)
- Optional unwind/rewind: 10” OD (254 mm)
- Core Size: 3” (76 mm)
- Ink Monitor: 7” touch screen display
- Data Storage: On-press job library
- Colordyne Print Driver and Toolbox
- RIP and color management: Xitron® Navigator RIP (Harlequin)
- Variable data: Xitron® Variegato
- Operating system: Windows® XP to Windows® 10
- Processor: 2.5 GHz dual core CPU
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Hard drive: 250 GB
- Ethernet and USB: 2.0 or higher
- Optical drive: DVD-ROM
- Operation: 59° F to 95° F (15° C to 35° C) at RH 22-80% (non-condensing)
- Atmospheric pressure: 70 kPa to 106 kPa 100/240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 2.5 A
- Dimensions: L 22.5” (565 mm) x H 13.5” (343 mm) x W 20.25” (514 mm)
- Weight: 75 lbs (34 kg)
Click here to download Colordyne 1800 C specification