894 Clear Easy Release Polyester Overlaminate
Clear Polypropylene over laminate Application
This product is suitable for inkjet printing, fast drying after printing. It applies to commodity
packaging including carton, glass, PE, PET and PP. The top coating has higher water absorbing ability,
it should be sealed in the moisture-proof package and be used as soon as possible after open it
to avoid long-term exposure to the air particularly in wet weather.
Printing and converting
This product is suitable for ink jet printing, but the rate of ink drying and ink adhesion should
be tested on site. The acrylic adhesive has an excellent die cutting and stripping performance.
Ultra-smooth white glassine paper is of high tensile strength, suitable for rolls or concertina
folds label packing.
- Excellent acid, chemical, oil and scuff resistance.
- Provides stability, durability and UV protection.
- Ultra aggressive adhesive for demanding label applications.
- Silent unwind is ideal for office setting digital printers.
- Release – Coating Easy Release Treatment
- Film – 0.48 mil Clear Polyester (PET)
- Adhesive – 0.40 mil High Grade Clear Emulsion Acrylic
- Total – Construction 0.88 mil +/- 10%
Typical Technical Values
Test Method: ASTM D1003;
Adhesion to Steel
Value: 23 oz/in 30 min conditioning
Test Method: 180 ̊ peel at 12 in/min;
Value: 27 oz/in 24 hr conditioning
Test Method: 180 ̊ peel at 12 in/min, ASTM D3330/D3330M-04;
Value: 0.5 oz/in 30 min conditioning
Test Method: 180 ̊ peel at 12 in/min, ASTM D3811/D3811M-96;
Application Temperature Range
Value: 32 ̊F to 150 ̊F;
Value: 0 ̊F to 300 ̊F
Roll Length +/- 5%;
Roll Width +/- 0.0625 in (1/16th in);
Storage and Handling
- Two years when stored at 70˚F and 50% relative humidity.
- Rolls must be transported and stored on protected surfaces.
- Use caution when placing or removing roll from mandrel.
RoHS, RoHS2, REACH, TSCA, Toy Safety Standard ASTM F963,
CEPA, CONEG, California Proposition 65, FDA 21 CFR 177.1630