648lp Clear Polyester Overlaminate
Product 648LP adheres CLEAR POLYESTER OVERLAMINATE well to challenging digitally printed surfaces and is ideal for applications where the end user will add customizable information. The vinyl product comes with two options: Clear and Clear Plus. Clear Plus is the best option for business who want to achieve high quality results with the lowest price. Product 648LP is great for menus and shelf talkers. The printed labels can be easily transferred to the vinyl product by laminate applier. This product is also thermal transfer printable. Specific laser printer and ribbon testing required .
Please get in touch to get a quote.
Features and Applications
- Excellent acid, chemical, oil and scuff resistance.
- Excellent adhesion to challenging digitally printed surfaces.
- Multifunctional coating provides a laser printable surface along with
smooth unwind. Specific printer testing required.
- Release – Coating Easy Release Treatment
- Film – 0.48 mil Clear Polyester (PET)
- Adhesive – 0.50 mil High Grade Clear Emulsion Acrylic
- Total – 0.98 mil +/- 10%
Typical Technical Values
Film Elongation at Break
Value: 160% MD, 120% TD
Test Method: ASTM D882;
Adhesion to Steel
Value: 13 oz/in 30 min conditioning
Test Method: 180 ̊ peel at 12 in/min;
Value: 17 oz/in 24 hr conditioning
Test Method: 180 ̊ peel at 12 in/min, ASTM D3330/D3330M-04;
Value: 10 oz/in 30 min conditioning
Test Method: 180 ̊ peel at 12 in/min, ASTM D3811/D3811M-96;
Application Temperature Range
Value: 32 ̊F to 150 ̊F;
Value: 0 ̊F to 300 ̊F
Roll Length +/- 5%;
Roll Width +/- 0.0625 in (1/16th in);
Storage and Handling
- Two years when stored at 70˚F and 50% relative humidity.
- Rolls must be transported and stored on protected surfaces.
- Use caution when placing or removing roll from mandrel.
RoHS, RoHS2, REACH, TSCA, Toy Safety Standard ASTM F963,
CEPA, CONEG, California Proposition 65