Clear Polypropylene over laminate
Clear Polypropylene over laminate Application
This product is suitable for inkjet printing, fast drying after printing. It applies to commodity
packaging including carton, glass, PE, PET and PP. The top coating has higher water absorbing ability,
it should be sealed in the moisture-proof package and be used as soon as possible after open it
to avoid long-term exposure to the air particularly in wet weather.
Printing and converting
This product is suitable for ink jet printing, but the rate of ink drying and ink adhesion should
be tested on site. The acrylic adhesive has an excellent die cutting and stripping performance.
Ultra-smooth white glassine paper is of high tensile strength, suitable for rolls or concertina
folds label packing.
- Excellent acid, chemical, oil and scuff resistance.
- Industry standard for general purpose label protection.
- Film – 0.75 mil Clear Biaxially Oriented Polypropylene (BOPP)
- Adhesive – 0.3 mil High Grade Clear Emulsion Acrylic
- Total Construction – 1.05 mil +/- 10%
Typical Technical Values
Value: Film Elongation at Break – 160% MD / 60% TD
Test Method: ASTM D882;
Adhesion to Steel: 13 oz/in 30 min conditioning, 16 oz/in 24 hr conditioning
Test Method: 180˚ peel at 12 in/min, 180˚ peel at 12 in/min, ASTM D3330/D3330M-04;
Unwind Adhesion: 12 oz/in 30 min conditioning
Test Method: 180˚ peel at 12 in/min, ASTM D3811/D3811M-96;
Coefficient of Friction: 0.45 (film to film)
Test Method: ASTM D 1894;
Service Temperature Range: 0˚F to 180˚F
Application Temperature: 32˚F to 150˚F
Roll Length +/- 5%;
Roll Width +/- 0.0625 in (1/16th in);
Storage and Handling
- Two years when stored at 70˚F and 50% relative humidity.
- Rolls must be transported and stored on protected surfaces.
- Use caution when placing or removing roll from mandrel.
RoHS, RoHS2, REACH, TSCA, Toy Safety Standard ASTM F963,
CEPA, CONEG, FDA 21CFR175.105, 21CFR177.1520(c) (1.1) & (3.1).
California Proposition 65